The First National Bank of Monterey can meet all your banking needs. Please browse all of our services below or stop by one of our convenient offices to learn more.
Visa® Debit Cards
A card to simplify your busy lifestyle. Most checkbooks can only do one thing – checking. Our Visa Debit Card does this and much more.
Visa Debit Card gives you a faster, more economical, more convenient way to buy the products you need. That’s because it allows you to withdraw funds from your checking account without ever having to write out a check.
You can purchase groceries, gas or anything else. Use your card wherever Visa debit card is accepted. Plus, Visa Debit Card performs all the functions of an ATM card. It’s the checking-withdrawing-depositing-and-transferring-funds card all in one.
The First National Bank of Monterey is now offering card alerts.
Sign up and each time your debit card is used, a text message or email can be sent directly to you!
We also offer daily account balances sent to you.
If you need cash, wherever you are, use your Visa Debit Card or ATM card at any ATM.
- Free use of any First National Bank of Monterey ATM
- Free account balance inquiry
- Free ATM funds transfer to another account
- Free depository service
Our cashiers checks offer the perfect way to make a secure payment. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you. Cashiers checks are available to customers for a fee of $4 per check.
Available to customers for purchase up to a value of $1,000.00. Money orders may be obtained by bank customers for $1.50 per check.
Notary service is free to bank customers at all First National Bank of Monterey locations.
Safe Deposit Boxes
The First National Bank of Monterey can protect and store all your irreplaceable items. Our safe deposit boxes come in many different sizes at a minimal cost to our customers. The contents of your safe deposit box are not insured against loss by The First National Bank of Monterey.
Telephone Banking 1 (800) FNB-1212
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- You will be asked for the type of account and the account number, so have this information handy.
- You will then be asked for a PIN. Initially, you will enter the last four digits of the social security number of the first-named party on the account. You must then select and enter a secret four digit PIN of your choosing. You will then be given information about your account.
Come in to one of our convenient office locations to transfer funds electronically. Whether it is a domestic or an international transfer, we are here to help.
Visa® is a registered trademarks of Visa. All Rights Reserved.